5.28.2006

all i see is you..


And everywhere I go, And everything I see, In all that I do, I’m reminded of You. And everyday I wake, Whenever I Open My eyes It’s you that I see....

God is so amazing! i dont have a particular praise report to share, all i know is that God is so awesome.... i was thinking today, what would my life be like without him... well really it would be worthless... my worth is found in God.... am i passionate about and for my God? how could i not be! how could i not be in complete and utter love with God!

yes things suck, and sometimes my heart achs, but more than anything, God is good. i am amazed... God really does make appointments in heaven for us down here. that has been so very evident in the past few days....

well i am working till 6am, then off to the gate, whooo, hoooo....

-me

No comments: