5.30.2006

where....


where would i be... without your love?
where would i be... without your blood?
in the depths of the miery clay you found me,
lifted off my burdens, and washed my sin away.

stood me on the solid stone,
and pointed to me my way home.

i once was alone,
in my sin and my shame,
but now i stand firm and i hold no blame.

where would i be without the love of my God,
who sent his son for a sinner like me.....
where could i not go.... where could i not go,
with you by my side, with your blood as my cloke

i am cleared of the sin, i am cleared of the blame,
you took it all with you that day.

my saviour you where, my saviour you are
my saviour you will forever be....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel I love you girl. I have to say thanks so much for being my support and some what of a leaning post these past few months. There has been time that you've been there just in time and allowed yourself to be available to just listen and even help me through my irratitionalness. I thank God everyday that I have people like you in my life who do care and tust me I care so much about you. You are so special. I hold you in my prayers always.
-Jamila
ps..is that anthony's hand?..weird

the kings little princess said...

hey my beautiful friend....i love you so much, and i am there for you whenever you need me... and yes, anthony and ty's hands....
-angel