6.05.2006

happy birthday little bucklenose....



so... its my birthday today.... yup, june 5, 1978... a little baby girl was born to dianne kathleen (foreman) dick.... and let her name be called angel nadine gay....yup.... i was born in the small town of picture butte, alberta..... and wasnt i ever a cutie pie....

i was thinking today about how i never, ever saw my life becoming what it has... nope i havent become the person i thought i would, i dont have the things i thought i would have... i dont have the people in my life that i thought i would... but my goodness, i have so much more than i ever thought i would....

i am sitting listening to one of my closest friends (dubbs) speak.... on the stage at the gate, the church i attend....I am sitting with 2 more of my close friends... in a room full of my friends. yesterday was fantastic... i love the people spent time with so much and then today my little bro took me out for sushi (on our collective birthday.)

i have been blessed with so many people... 2 amazing bros, that i have prayed for, for so many years... most importantly.... i have a God that is my father and i couldnt ask for more...

i have hope, and faith, love and so much more than that even. i have a hope of a future... and in my 28 years i dont think that i could want or need anything more than God has given to me... oh God, thank you for these 28 years.... and thank you for many more to come... well back to the amazing message... love you all...and thank you for being a part of the last years... cant wait for what God holds for all of us in the next few.

-me

No comments: