5.20.2006

love, and stuff!


awaken the fire, let it burn bright.... morning star open up the skies, let your spirit rise, let your spirit rise!

I am yet again sitting at the gate... watching my big bro's band practice.... and i think, wow... what an amazing God we serve, and how much we need him! We can do nothing good without him, and why would we even want to? I work at two places, one is christian and one isnt.... and there is such a difference. the people at the christian place, dont have to struggle for every little thing, they dont fear everything, and they always know who and what they can rely on... at the other job it is the exact oposit... and because they are not too sure why they are here and what it all means, they live as though their lives are meaningless... past today.... and without God it is. EVERYTHING is meaningless without God.

I have a busy week coming up, it's partner week, which means i will be working all night at the MC.... which is kinda cool, it means staying up really late, which i really love. some of my friends came to visit me at the mall today, which i so love! i went out for supper with my little bro yesterday, i love him so much, and it was nice getting together with him.... and then my big bro came to the mall too... i am so blessed! thank you so much God!

okay, i think this is all really random, so sorry y'all!

-me

(oh, i really love him! sometimes i cant believe how much, or how i can, but i do, it's true, i love him.)

No comments: