5.17.2006

oh yeah


well, my feet are not as swollen as yesterday. i dont think i will go to the mall today, i will see if i can take the day off... i can't really afford it, but i also can't afford to stand on my sore feet either.

I am so super excited about the changes with the gate services! we care going to have a service that is focused on intamacy with God.... a whole service that is totally focused on God, can you believe that, it is so exciting, and i think that once we actually experience GOD in a service that ALL of our services will change, because all of our hearts will change. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

I guess my thinking is shifting right now to God and only God. it doesnt matter what we have, or do, or are.... all that matters is what God does, is and has! I really feel that revival will come from this small city and into the world. it will come like a tidal wave and wash over the whole world.

God is so amazing....

No comments: