9.14.2006

fall is in the air.....


Wll, fall is here. I am sitting at my favorite building around, (the gate) looking out the windows, and it is wet and cold and definately fall. the leaves are changing and all seems well. last year september, seems so long ago, and yet sometimes it seems only yesterday. i was broken hearted because of some stupid stuff, i feel as tho i was a completly different person last year.... I feel totally different, almost like i grew up this year.

well i have experienced things and feelings that i have never experienced, or felt before, and i have responsibilities now that i never thought i could handle. its odd to think of myself as this grown-up mature person.

a side note: i love sitting in the gate. people are always coming and going here. i get to see all the people i love, and its always a surprise as to who will show up. yup, im just chillin today. i have all my work done and it is only 230 in the afternoon.

i went to micheals and did other running around. and this is a pointless blog entry. but mleh. okay, i think that i am going to go now, and not bore you all with any more random thoughts.

-me

No comments: