9.04.2006

the dog days of summer....


well, i have finally been able to join into the buffoonery of summer. This long weeked, Laara and I and a couple of my other friends from the MC loaded up the truck and headed off to Waterton lake. I road up a very high mountain, walked a bit, shopped a bit, played in the water tons... went into a fancy restaraunt totally soaked and still got served...:)

It was so much fun. i want to go there a couple of times next summer.... and swim in the lake.... whooo hooo!

I am back on track spiritually, well getting there anyways. God is much clearer in my spirit now than he was in the last month or so. I'm still a bit frustrated about things, and still not too sure where i belong, but i am doing much better. i wrote a lot of blog entrys during that time that i never posted, and i think that is a good thing.

I am at ty and laaras now, having a bbq and getting ready for a night of movies. i have to work all nights this week. yay! well right now that is all i have to say... just thought i would update everyone on how life is for me. I am just trying to enjoy each minute and not look too far into the future.

-me

No comments: