11.11.2006

life and stuff

I've been thinking alot lately about life and where i thought i would be at this time of my life. i guess i expected to be married, have kids, be on the mission field somewhere.... im not, and yet, over all, i think i am the happiest that i have ever been.

i have great friends, the closest friends that i have ever had. i have a great job, tho it starts early in the morning, i love it. i work with great people.... God has restored friendships that i thought were long gone, and has kept and grown relationships that i thought had no chance.

i'm not as "close" to God as i was a few years ago, but that is coming back too. i am learning more and more about intercession everyday, and am starting to teach the whole church about it.

As we come to the end of this year, i have come to realize that even though this year has been the most difficult one in my life, God has used it all to grow great charactor in me, charactor that i never thought was possible in me. i lean on and trust in God more than ever... which is odd, in view of my other comment.... but its true.

i have learned so much this year, in ways i wish none of us ever had to go through, but we all learned great lessons none the less.

well, that is my thought for today, love you all.

-me

No comments: