7.28.2006

looking back at the long road...


I can't even believe what a year it has been already. there has been extreme sadness and loss, and amazing joy and love. I have found myself feeling things i never have before and feeling grief so strong i thought it would break me. I have gone from prayer partner to main intercessor. I have taken the role of my one of my closest friends in prayer, a role, i fought very strongly because of what it meant to take it on. I have lost that friend, completely though it may be delusion, i will believe till the day i die it isn't forever.

this week has been its own little roller coaster. i have made sure to stay clear of most people because when the enemy attacks me, he attacks in relationships. so if ive been distant know that it was in protection only. This week, my friend made it very final, she said good-bye, and i did as well. it was a very painful good-bye, (please excuse the drama for a moment) because it isnt a good-bye that i ever saw coming, its not like a death that is enevitable, it was something that was so rediculous that split us all apart. and yet something we should have seen coming.

We had an amazing time of prayer and an amazing time of warfare in worship this week. things were broken and the enemy lost ground... tho then he decided to attack me in everyway possible... i dont have my job at the mall because of silly little stuff... but thats okay, more time to war in the spirit, and God is in control.

so that was my week.... just a week in the life of an intercessor, not the most glamorous of callings, but it is never, ever boring... and God is strong, and he already defeated the enemy... well now that pep talk is over, i should leave the gate and go home, movie night with friends....

love ya.... me

No comments: